“Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing” – Theodore Roosevelt, former President of the United States. This quote is particularly meaningful to me; it is the foundation of my wish to help others.
I bring to any work environment my enthusiasm and energy, as well as dedication, strong work ethic, and the deep wish to succeed. I have earned the reputation of being a self-starter, a quick learner, and a team player. The following institute of higher education that helped to prepare me to compile a consistent record of improved increased productivity during my career:
South Carolina State University – Master of Art,
Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling
South Carolina State University – Bachelor of Science
The following are a summary of my qualifications and beliefs:
· Enhancing Lives • Change Agent
· Educator/Therapeutic Counselor/Career Coach
…dedicated to guiding people to succeed while inspiring an insatiable passion for learning and serving others
· Visionary Leader and Supporter, Bridge Builder, Counselor, Mentor and Educator with 36 years of work experience in higher education (College Professor, Educational Consultant, and Testing Coordinator)
· An experienced presenter and public speaker
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· An enthusiastic and passionate educator, who believes that people can learn and thrive in a learning environment that is stimulating, comforting, and proper to their unique talents and abilities.
· Specializations include Vocational Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Counseling, Career Development Specialist, and effective in developing, implementing, and managing quality instructional programs.
My years of experience as an educator, counselor and administrator have enhanced my abilities to communicate clearly and concisely, handle multiple projects efficiently, and work effectively. I have broad-based experience in recruiting, people management, problem resolution, program planning, and public relations