College Financial Planning Strategies That Can Help Make College Affordable!
- Get valuable assistance with the financial aid process
- Increase financial aid eligibility
- Create savings that can reduce the stress of paying for college
We understand that getting into college is only part of the equation. With the rising cost of college today, many families struggle to find ways to make higher education affordable. Unfortunately, many of these families fail to take advantage of all of the resources that are available to help lessen the financial burden that comes with pursuing a college degree. Financial planning for college can not only lead to huge savings on college expenses, it can even have an impact on the admissions process.
A Certified Financial Planner can help reduce the stress that often accompanies applying to college by showing you how to maximize your saving opportunities in the limited time available. Freed from the usual financial grind that plagues so many families, you can actually enjoy the admissions process and all the exciting possibilities that it brings with it!
College-Bound Consulting, LLC can help you tap into a variety of resources which can significantly reduce your college expenses. Based on you individual academic and financial needs, we can help guide you through the complicated forms for needs and merit-based awards in order to ensure that you don’t miss out on any opportunities.
Our personalized approach can help you come up with a strategy to follow, regardless of your financial situation. By asking the right questions, we can pinpoint the best options available to you to help improve your bottom line.
Remember that time is your best ally in the fight against increased college tuitions. The sooner you begin to tackle this problem the better your chances of finding a solution your family can embrace.
College-Bound Consulting, LLC’s Personalized Financial Approach
- Devise a strategy based on your eligibility for financial aid
- Help you locate need-based aid and merit-based aid for which you qualify
- Walk you through the complicated financial aid application process, including the Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or PROFILE
- Show families how to reduce their Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and increase need-based financial aid
- Help students navigate the private scholarship process so that they do not miss out on any available money
- Find ways to increase your possible financial aid
- Work with you to develop a college budget and then narrow down choices according to which colleges fit your plan
- Compare financial aid packages from your top choices
- Develop a working budget for all four years of college
- Explain potential tax benefits you can expect
- Provide advice as to which student loans are the most ideal and how much students should borrow